[video] Bagan by night
Bagan is wonderful to cycle around in day time, but not only!!
All the sunrises and sunsets I’ve seen their were truly amazing. I can hear all of you say “Of course they were!! A sunrise or sunset is always beautiful!!”
I agree, but THIS is of a different kind my friends!! A special beauty!! Enhanced by the majesty of the hot air balloons slowly flying across Bagan’s sky at sunrise… Sitting on a temple, waiting for the sun to rise or to set, my ipod playing, I was in another dimension, there is no word to describe that!
Here my video combining most of the sunrises and sunsets I saw in Bagan, I hope it will make you feel a violent urge to go there! It does that to me!
- Getting around Yangon using public buses
- [video] The wonders of Bagan
- [video] The CouchSurfing contest: Get Inspired!!
- Changing money in Myanmar/Burma
- Trekking on your own in the east side of Inle Lake
- A great travel agency in Nyaungshwe (Inle Lake)
- Cycling on the west side of Inle Lake
- A day floating on the beautiful Inle Lake
- Walking around Mandalay city and Mandalay Hill
- The best way to go around Mandalay area: rent a motorbike!