[video] The CouchSurfing contest: Get Inspired!!
And here is it, FINALLY, Tim and Colin’s video about their trip in Myanmar!! Those 2 CouchSurfing addicts have been living in asia for several years, working as english teachers and travelling around, hosting many couchsurfers and crashing at many couchsurfers’ places!
I’ve been waiting for it and I am soo happy it’s finally out and I can’t get tired of watching it, over and over again! We really had a great time!!
They are entering the CouchSurfing video contest GET INSPIRED, hoping to win a world around ticket. They would really deserve it, their video is amazing and is a great overview of Myanmar’s landscapes!!
GO check it out HERE and VOTE FOR IT cliking the “like” button on youtube!!!
You’ll love it!!
- Getting around Yangon using public buses
- [video] Bagan by night
- [video] The wonders of Bagan
- Changing money in Myanmar/Burma
- Trekking on your own in the east side of Inle Lake
- A great travel agency in Nyaungshwe (Inle Lake)
- Cycling on the west side of Inle Lake
- A day floating on the beautiful Inle Lake
- Walking around Mandalay city and Mandalay Hill
- The best way to go around Mandalay area: rent a motorbike!