Travelling The World – Discovering – Sharing – Volunteering – You can do it !!
I am now
in China !!
Listen to this, comment, and follow!
Follow me on Facebook!
Tagsbackpacker backpacking Bagan bangkok cameron highlands China india inle lake laos malaysia mandalay Mongolia mossy forest myanmar nepal nyangshwe nyaungshwe paragliding Philippines plan pourquoi voyager reasons routard thailand Tibet tour du monde travel travel book travelling trekking vietnam visas volunteering voyage world tour yangon
- Michael Thank you for the tip. So little information about using the bus in Yangon. Unfortunately we arrived at Aung Mingalar at 9pm and the bus […] 2 years ago
- Amelia THANK YOU FOR THIS. I have been frantically looking for a proper guide on how to take the Yangon local buses in their language (especially […] 2 years ago
- Getting a Thai tourist visa in Yangon | Mostly Amélie [...] from Sule Paya in the city centre, just tell them “Shwedagon Pagoda” and walk from there. Check this post for [...] 3 years ago
- Nina Hi Zalikha! Thanks for your time reading my blog!! It's not up to date at all since I'm travelling with not so many internet accesses […] 4 years ago
- Nur Zalikha Dear Nolwenn/ Nina, I freaking LOVE your blog. Will definitely follow it. I am an aspiring traveller as well, I hope i'll get to travel […] 4 years ago