[video] My first year on the road
Less than 4 minuts to sum up one year on the road, it’s not much!! But it gives you a good idea of the wonderful places I’ve seen in my first year on the road.
From the 29th of January 2010 to the 29th of January 2011 I’ve crossed Russia, Mongolia, China, Japan, South Korea, Tibet and Nepal.
365 days of pure happiness, lazyness, enjoying every moment, walking, working, chilling out, partying, doing nothing, going past my own limits, meeting great people, paragliding, …
- [video] 10 days in Tibet
- [video] Saping: A paradise in the Himalayas
- [video] A glimpse of Mongolia
- [video] China’s most beautiful landscapes
- [video] My second year on the road
- Meet Chris and build your own guitar in Goa
- From Bangkok airport to Kao San Road for 30 baths only!
- The cheapest trek in Annapurna ever!
- [video] Nepal Open Paragliding Championship 2010 – the movie
- [video] Wanna do something helpful? Volunteering sounds like a good idea!